Wendy's Wonders

pop culture, music, 70s, television, movies, genealogy, scrapbook

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Thank you!

I want to thank everyone who has been stopping by and helping with the "cause"! (Clicking the ads above!) I guess I ought to write something that will enable really great ads to be seen. Maybe something about "American Idol" - finally Jason got voted off. Yes, he's from Rockwall. Yes, it would be cool to have another person from this area in the top 3 or 2 or the Idol but . . . you gotta admit he's been slacking the last couple weeks.

Or how about Designer Purses? Do you know anything about designer purses? I haven't a clue except from what I see on the tube. Shoes - the same thing. I buy shoes because I like them, they fit & they are on sale!

Favorite stores: Walmart, Target, Kohls!!!

Let's see what sort of ads I get now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home